HumanMedia;679636 Wrote:
> Im not sure I understand either.  We are using the TT3 with its
> optimizations, but with a complete set of default priorities including
> all the non-essential processes (that previously we disabled)
> re-enabled and running as well?
>
> Conceptually the first version of the page 62 settings (with default
> priorities for essential processes and non-essential processes stopped)
> seemed more logical.
>
> But lets not let simplistic incomplete logic get in the way of a good
> sound. So ill try your latest immediately.  Then I'll compare to the
> first version of the page 62 settings which were sounding really good
> yesterday...

yes, bit perfect because we can copy a file and it will be identical at
the other end. that is not what we are doing though, we are extracting
and converting data in real time, so these settings allow the SBT to do
that in the way it was designed. the priority of the processes in the
SBT computer have an impact on audio which is coupled to the code which
we have no control over. so changing priorities away from the base
settings does not work as the sound is compromised.

--
SBGK