NoRoDa;679696 Wrote:
> Great! Will try this later today, Regards
> Rolf

Later!
Well, then....

SOUNDCHECK TOUCH TOOLBOX 3.0 DEFAULT EXCEPT PRIOIRQ47=41

VS

SOUNDCHECK TOUCH TOOLBOX 3.0 DEFAULT EXCEPT SBGK MODS (LOGITECH DEFAULT
PROCESS PRIORITIES)

SBGK mods:
- Wow, I didn't see this coming! Sounds like it's a bit more polite in
the upper midrange, and like the volume has been turned down a bit? Not
in the bass, though, more the opposite. Hitting hard and large.
Is the bass a bit overblown, lacking in details?
The same impression in the rest of the frequency range. Less details or
just less of an edge?

TT3.0 (with prioirq47=41):
- Louder? The sound is more there, more in your face, and with more
details or maybe it's just a product of the higher - or so it seems -
volume?
The bass is tighter, or is it just less prominent due to the midrange
beeing more forward? This sounds harder/harsh, or is it just more
revealing?

Going back and forth with several A-B listening sessions makes - as
usual - things less obvious. Better stop before they sound equal... :)

I did these comparisons without the tt-k, to make the time between
listening shorter. Also kept the buffer at 3400.
What I did right now is tt -k with the SBGK-mods.
With the words of Arnold: "I'll be back" ;)

@SBGK:
Thanks for making the effort! Didn't think this would be the outcome.
Not convinced yet, but I'll try your mod for a while before I switch
back to TT3.0 defaults.

Regards
Rolf

--