TheOctavist;679776 Wrote:
> ok..problems. installed tt 3.0 ..ran it for a bit, then seeing that the
> "DYNAUDIO RULES" Guy's Alsa mods worked in tandem/played nice with the
> excellent tt mods;i did those too...during the process of applying the
> "dynaudio rules"  mods i  turned wlan off primarily because I found an
> unused ethernet port on my router...hooked it up, all was well..BUT
> this morning  my android control app wasnt working, and i attributed
> that to the wlan disabling. WELL.... not knowing how to isolate the
> dynaudiomods and undo them;  did a factory reset and uninstalled the
> logitech server software...
>
> turned the sbt back on, set it up and installed the server software
> again...but it would not recognize my sbt at all..so again, reset and
> repeat..no dice.
>

> anxious to put the amazing tt mods back in situ, i tried to find my sbt
> address other ways, including through myvrouter "attached devices" which
> showed me the address(i thought)...
>
> but inputting this addy into winscp doesnt work.
>

> so...i need the server/web control interface to recognize my sbt..and
> to be able to logon via winscp
>
> but i cannot..
>
> so i deduce that whatever is causing my sbt to.be invisible tio
> logitech server..is tge same reason i cantvaccess the sbt via
> winscp...
>
> help please! ill be heartbroken if i cant get it sorted!

The TT and dynaudio mods are actually modifications to the Touch's
firmware, itself....not to the Squeezebox/LMS server software.  So,
uninstalling/reinstalling LMS would have no effect if that's what
caused your Touch to go AWOL.  So, my first suggestion is to do a
factory reset on the Touch.  That'll wipe out both the TT and dynaudio
changes you made and restore everything to its orginal conditions.
You'll have to go through the whole setup process again on the Touch,
but hopefully that'll cure whatever ails your box and you can proceed
from there.

--
rgro

Rg

System information
Main: PS Audio Quintet > Vortexbox > Touch (wired) via optical > Rega
DAC > LFD LE IV Signature amp > VA Mozart Grands > REL Acoustics R305.

Home Theatre:  Duet/SBR (Wired) > Pioneer VSX 919 > Energy Take 5
Classic 5.1.

SBS 7.7.1 r33751 on a Vortexbox Appliance, V 2.0.  Touch w/Hardware
V.5.  Touch: FW 7.7.1 r9558.  Duet: FW 7.7.1 r9557.