NoRoDa;679964 Wrote:
> Thank you
>
> I'm also there where I want to run the tt -k to fully hear the
> differences.
> But for quick listening sessions I leave it, and then continue with
> longer sessions with the tt -k.
>
> Are you running the latest SBGK mods or the Logitech defaults?
>
> Regards

I'm running the latest SBGK mods. As I've already mentioned in this
thread, I prefer the 'wet' and 'juicy' sound (well, almost 'greasy'
sound), in short I like the sound with lots of palpable body in the
mid-bass, and also with a lot of slam (something that startles you as
it hits you in the chest). SBGK appears to have similar taste as I do,
so I'm merely following his lead (for now, that is, until Klaus blows
us away with another breakthrough;)

--
magiccarpetride