pski;679933 Wrote:
> More speakers I've never heard of. Jeez ! Google gave me a picture and
> specs. Those guys are open for business.
>
> Nothing else on Google, though. Where did they originate?

John "Fritz" Hieler builds Fritz speakers. A friend of mine turn me on
to Fritz when I was looking at Dynaudio, Totem, etc. Fritz is a great
guy, builds the speakers to order--and will talk your ear off about all
things audio. You'll find my review on them under the same username as
here.

--
steveinaz

- transport: squeezebox touch / ci audio ps
- dac: benchmark dac/pre
- linestage: placette passive
- power amplifier: parasound hca-1500a
- speakers: fritz speakers carbon 7 monitor
- cables: kimber hero/8tc v.2, dh labs d-75