rgro;680697 Wrote:
> Initial impressions:
>
> As to audimuze's comment: Klaus' TT mods are for real.  Don't poo-poo
> this until you've actually tried implementing them in full.  SBGK is,
> as another poster put it, standing on Klaus' shoulders and it wouild
> appear that he's onto something that'll incrementally improve on what
> Klaus has done.  As to the rest, my eyebrows certainly go up now and
> then, but I'll gladly take a bit of that as long as the good stuff
> keeps rollin'.

well, Klaus has provided the toolkit and I have tried to adjust some
settings to suit my system, I have found it very hard to engage Klaus
about the quality of the sound produced by TT3.0, so have ended up
exploring SBT and TT3.0 by myself. My efforts are driven by self
interest as I am not trying to make money out of it. If others find
this knowledge useful then that is good as I don't think TT3.0 was
fulfiiling it's promise.

--
SBGK