Quote:
Originally Posted by SBGK View Post
Originally Posted by evdplancke View Post
Did someone had the chance to listen to HD recording of Amandine
Beyer's interpretation of the Four Seasons? Until know I loved this
recording, but suddenly I find the treble too much highlighted and
fatiguing with SBGK settings. The question is: is it due to the
recording or to my system? Or maybe my 40 years old ears are not used
anymore to be filled with great powerful highs
I have that in 24/96, any track in particular ?

I have Marianne Thorsen Mozart Violin Concertos on 2L as a reference
for violin and that sounds ok, whereas the Amandine Beyer's Four
Seasons sounds quite bright but good none the less.

--
SBGK