Jacky;681284 Wrote:
> I changed the watchdog priority today from 30 to 0 and backwards to 30
> and could nearly no change determine: probably I would fail here in the
> blind test
>
> Jacky

I agree

Maybe, to move the thread away from the prio-focus, we should start
looking at the changes made by TT3.0?

These are the files that are changed.
(The original files are kept, but renamed with TT3.0 at the end)

-#All files touched by TT
FILE1='/usr/share/jive/applets/SqueezeboxFab4/SqueezeboxFab4Meta.lua'
FILE2='/etc/squeezeplay/userpath/settings/SqueezeboxFab4.lua'
FILE3='/etc/init.d/rcS'
FILE4='/etc/init.d/rcS.local'
FILE5='/etc/motd'
FILE6='/etc/asound.conf'
FILE7="/usr/share/jive/jive/audio/Playback.lua"
FILE8='/etc/hosts'
FILE9='/usr/share/jive/jive/irMap_default.lua'-

I've checked file3, the only change is line 60:
from
/usr/bin/watchdog
##TTWAD /usr/bin/watchdog

--