SBGK;681360 Wrote:
> hypothetically, if you were to sell the SBT and amp what would you
> replace it with ?
>
> earlier you seemed quite keen on Linn, do you know if they do home
> auditions ? I would like to compare the SBT with someting else to get a
> measure of how good the SBT is. Do you have a feel for where it is
> against the Linn streaming products ?

Seriously, for the investment - SBT and certain mods takes some beating
as a mid range front end. Ever listened to a SONOS? Me neither. Listened
to a £700 Linn DS? I have - the SBT kicked it off the park and has a
better UI.

Will I be keeping the SBT - of course - it's the best value for money
out there bar none. (despite these annoying forums..)

--
pandasharka