while SBT is away the mice will play

a previous poster was recommending taking out the toslink, I did try
this and it did make a difference (positive), maybe affects resale
value though.

so many discussions about how music should sound, I have downloaded
foobar2000 and am playing my music on the laptop, not hi-fi, but gives
a good check of where the SBT is compared to a totally independent
player.

found a solution to how to implement tt -k

from the following link http://winscp.net/eng/docs/guide_automation

can set up a batch file to run on laptop startup or adhoc, this calls
winscp and submits the required command. could be used for other
commands.

eg

winscp.exe /console /command "option batch abort" "open
u...@example.com" "tt -k" "exit"

not sure if this would work as can't test it, but in theory it will.
hope someone can finish it off.

--
SBGK