Looks like most of us believes there's a clear improvement over stock
SBT when using TT3.0.
Looks like most of us aren't using the all out TT3.0 including HWmods.

My shortcomings are
- SBT decoding of FLAC (due to 24/176 and 24/192 files on my server)
- WLAN Brigde (Linksys with DD-WRT) and CAT5 to SBT, to be able to use
the WLAN mod
- No HW mods (New SBT, don't want to ruin warranty)

Also I'm running my LMS on a Netgear ReadyNAS Ultra4.
(No windows-pc with fidelizer)

Maybe the buffersize of 20000 is good since I have SBT decoding of
FLAC?

For the rest of the mods in TT3.0:
Modification WLAN - YES
Modification Watchdog - YES
Modification Jive2 - YES
Modification Buffer - NO (Running 20000 at the moment)
Modification Display - YES
Audio Outputs - DIGITAL
Modification Kernel - YES
Modification Priority - NO (Running Logitech defaults at the moment)
Modification Hosts - YES
Modification TCP/IP - YES
Modification Infrared - YES
Modification Vollock - YES
Modification Kill Daemons - YES

I had a wonderful time late last night trying the Logitech default
priorities and buffersize 20000.
No way, José did I experience lack of bass or harsh highs with this
setting.
(Low volume, will crank it up later today)

Maybe it could be an idea for the people in here reporting how the
different priority setting are working for them, if they also could
report their use of TT3.0? How they differ from all-out TT3.0 (Klaus
recommended and default)

Regards
RoDa

--