NoRoDa;681571 Wrote:
> Maybe it could be an idea for the people in here reporting how the
> different priority setting are working for them, if they also could
> report their use of TT3.0? How they differ from all-out TT3.0 (Klaus
> recommended and default)
>
> Regards
> RoDa

My current setup is full blown TT3 software mods with buffersize 3200
except priority set to SBT default. Using D-link Ethernet switch in
front of SBT with modified Draka cable. Running LMS on W7 HP. BOTW
linear PSU for SBT.

Probably one of the most discriminant factor is the DAC that is used:
internal or external connected to coaxial or optical output. For me it
is a V-DAC II with V-PSU and Blue Jeans coaxial interconnects.

--
evdplancke