pandasharka;681996 Wrote:

> Frankly the priority settings seem to be a bit like a glorified EQ set
> up.
>
> Sooner people see that and realise that the real work was done by our
> friend Klaus, the better.

I believe, and hope, that everyone knows who is behind the TT3.0.
I have also read in many posts from SBGK a thanks to soundcheck for the
toolbox, so I don't think there's a case of SBGK wanting cred.

As I see it he just found a way to try different mods to the priority
settings, and sharing them with the members in here.
IMO the only really good tweak is the standard logitech settings.

The TT3.0 is a toolbox, and i think the designer wants people to use
the tools, the default settings from logitech is also listed in the
tt-file.

I haven't tried the first or the second toolbox, but am I right when i
say that the priority mods are new in the TT3.0 and haven't been there
in the earlier versions?
Maybe these mods in the priority section still has a way to go?
IMO the standard settings really shine, it all comes together.
(Earlier I thought the TT3.0 default were the best but must admit,
after trying the logitech defaults, that I was wrong)

To me, some of the things in here is crazy s**t. Shakti stones,
different sounding browsers.... But that's just me, and we all have our
BS-threshold where things are no longer something we need to check for
ourselves.

Regards
RoDa

--