TheOctavist;682359 Wrote:
> dude, can that be done via some lines of code? if so, can you share
> them?? Id love to copy and paste that coolness into winscp!

It is trivial to do, you don't even have to know anything if you follow
what's there, but the code has to be inserted at a few places, so not so
easy to post like priorities.

It's not my code, it's Soundcheck's, in that I claim no interest etc.
etc. in it. There is nothing at all that I created/invented in it. I
specifically double-revoked Soundcheck's warranty of fitness in my
opening comment note (intended to myself lol) due to my meddling with
it. (I hope that prevents anybody from saying that I'm acting as though
it's "mine".) Send your email addy to me by PM if my email isn't
available to you.

--
cfraser