^ I do not, 20k is generally overall superior here. But I have to play
with it more, somewhere between 5k and 8k seems to be the sweet spot in
my setup for whatever reason, and I need to zero in on it. (Logitech
settings)

>From my unexpurgated notes:
20k: not at all bad, would prefer less highs because they occasionally
sound scratchy
4k and below: poor impactless bass with scratchy highs.
8k: bass way overblown, but highs similar to 20k.
6k: bass just a bit accentuated, highs not bad.
5k: very similar to 6k; both not bad overall, would prefer better mids
and less highs though.

--
cfraser