Turnandcough;682372 Wrote:
> Removed optical and installed a Neutrik BNC with 75ohm silver hookup
> wire.
> First impressions - positive(smoother with more meat on bones).
>
> Next step - now that I'm comfortable with opening/closing the Touch
> case - transfer Bolder mods from old(defunct) SB to new one. Should be
> a relatively easy procedure but will require a VERY powerful magnifying
> glass. Not rushing into this one.

Did you install a BNC socket into the SBT, or did you hard wire a cable
to the touch?
If you installed a socket, did you find a pcb mounted one that fits
into the standoffs that the RCA plug leaves?
Or did you simply solder the hookup wire into the pcb  and have it
exiting the chassis hole then attach the BNC to that?

--
HumanMedia