SBGK;682491 Wrote:
> just trying jplay trial using foobar2000, connected from laptop via hdmi
> to a cheapo sony receiver output to 2 cheapo satellite jamo speakers.
> the basic sound without jplay is pretty rubbish, but with jplay the
> sound is pretty good, unbelievable really. you can try this for free.
> its the sort of sound I've been struggling to get out of SBT. using a
> wasapi plug in for foobar, and this is not using jplay at it's optimum
> settings.

Jplay in to a JKDAC32 to my main rig is my critical listening system
and it is excellent. It was the cause of me parking my Touch to Young
DAC for some time.
With the recent TT.3 and Logitech priorities i now have the Touch to
Young DAC coming very close to competing with the Jplay setup.
Credit to both yourself and particularly Klaus for all the good work on
the Touch.

Hard to believe we may get more from the Touch with TT.4 but i said
that during the earlier versions of Jplay and it just keeps getting
better with each release.
Great days for computer based playback, i am expecting great things
during 29012!

--
Sligolad