Hi,
To set the background, I have following setup.
SBT - Analogue Out (Chord Crimson) - Naim Nait 5i-2 - Neat Motive 3.
I have applied all Soundcheck Toolbox 3.0 and using WLAN mode but
looking at a bridge/switch setup shortly. I am using Logitech default
priorites and buffer 20000 which seems to be best overall sound so
far.

Possible upgrades I am considering which don't involve opening
case/soldering etc:-
1) - Better Phono (RCA) interconnect
2) - Dedicated DAC. EG Rega Dac price level £500. What price level
would yield significant improvements?
3) - Fidelity Audio upgrades although not sure what this does!?
4) - Better network cable Meicord (once sorted bridge/switch).

I would be really interested to gauge opinion on what would give most
improvement or indeed perhaps little or no improvement. I can then
decide based upon this and price what to look at first :-)
Many Thanks
Ambrose

--
Ambrose