SBGK;683572 Wrote:
> yup, I think that's as close to perfection as I need for now.
>
> here are my mods
>
> linear ps, meicord ethernet cable, TT3.0 all options enabled, tt -k,
> SBT default priorities & buffer, hardwire coax, toslink removed,
> Fidelity Audio level 1 mods, fidelizer audiophile, process lasso
> priority and core affinity settings.
>
> the level 1 mods have really transformed the sound, it is still
> difficult to believe.
>
> Hope TT4.0 has something up it's sleeve.
>
> I read an article last week where these audiophiles were discussing how
> they could hear the traffic outside of the recording studio on the
> recording. I though wtf, they are talking rubbish. I am not there yet,
> nor do I want to get there, but I can now see how it would be possible
> to have such a high resolving system.

Great stuff!
I might have to pass on hardwire coax, toslink removed.
process lasso priority and core affinity settings will look into
although using Dual core?
On the Fidelity Audio level 1 mods how would you describe the changes
and would your opinion be to do this after getting an external Dac like
a Rega Dac?
Cheers
Ambrose
Who is happy to have a squeezebox controller now!!!

--
Ambrose