I use the ART USB V.2 with a Sony belt drive and an Audio Technica
cart.

I don't diddle with output from a equalization basis so I use a simple
program called spin-it-again.

It presents a "cassette recorder" analogy: start play-hit record-play
side-pause-flip and repeat.

At that point the program has a go at identifying where each song
starts and stops and will preview this for you. It's a button you can
use any time.

The songs' stream is shown in a wave form and you can drag the
starts/stops and delete/insert track points. You can also stretch and
shrink the wave time-wise to finely pick starts/stops.

You can also adjust the "playback" of each song by percentage in case
you recorded at 45.

There's an album look-up that is sometimes effective.

I usually use the "gently clean" option to get ride of pops & such.

pski

real stereo doesn't just wake the neighbors, it -enrages- them.. It is
truly the Golden Age of Wireless