darrell;687081 Wrote:
> There still seems to be a lot of confusion about this.

Darrell - yes, that was worth pointing out again I think.  I suspect
there are only one or two people who are confused about this at this
stage, but I can't help feeling that new/casual visitors to this forum
will see this thread, and its apparently legitimate sources, and
conclude that they need to agonise over setting up their servers.  They
might also be put off all the excellent server alternatives (NAS, plug
computers, mac mini etc) because they won't run Windows 7 and can't be
set up with these audiofool tweaks.

--
chill