Today I have listened to the sound of Ethernet with a nice experiment. I
found high quality cat7 SFTP cables to connect my Touch. The cable
passed along my analog interconnects and speaker cables.

Guess what... there are perfect EMI antenna and now I can listen to the
packets transmitted through the cable instead to look at my switch led!
Amazing isn't it?

Pulled the cable out and replaced by my old good cat5e UTP patch cable
and the Ethernet sound disappeared! Allthough I can guarantee this was
bit perfect transmission :) Who said Ethernet  do not have any
incidence on SQ?

--
evdplancke