SBGK;686814 Wrote:
> LMS allows you to change the priority from the settings menu, do you
> hear any difference when you select high as opposed to normal or low
> priority ? I do.

no you dont. not any unimagined ones. i promise. you know how i know?
because it isnt possible. maybe in an alternate dimension where laws of
physics and sound propagation are irrelevant...but not in this one. id
bet my nutsack youd fail a blind test miserably.

the problem is, you are leading the uninformed down this yellow brick
road...but there is no emerald city. just the insane asylum.

audiophilia could be cured simply by education. basic courses in sound
recording, playback, electronics...maybe a course or two in it..

ill be happy to help your education by suggesting texts to read.....

--
TheOctavist

Vortexbox>SBT(TT 3.0)>>Forssell MDAC-2>>>Klein and Hummell 0300D

Sota Sapphire/Lyra Kleos>>Bespoke Valve Phono Stage>>Mastersound Due
Venti>>Link Audio K100