superbonham;688947 Wrote:
> ... using Russian/cyrillic keyboard (borrowed from a friend) and Konkani
> (कोंकणी) language setting now ...
> best sound so far: beautiful balance, tone, soundstage, depth, timing,
> feels like you can reach into the music, fantastic, never heard
> anything so good.
>
> I think I can get used to the cyrillic letters on my keyboard but the
> Konkani language setting is giving me a hard time. But hey - it's all
> about the audiophile music reproduction after all ...

I've been really struggling with the right settings for la nozze di
figaro- Italian means you can hear the singing perfectly but the
orchestra shifts backwards in the soundstage, german means the
orchestra snap into focus but the singers go off for a tea break.

At the moment it's tough to decide between german for the win 8
settings and italian on the SBT (lovely, chewy caramelly flavour with
just a hint of zirconium on the tongue), and italian for win 8/ german
on the touch (handles brilliantly round corners but only comes with a 5
year warranty.)

--
adamdea