magiccarpetride;689630 Wrote:
> You guys are so easily outraged.

Be thankful that Logitech clearly have no time to monitor these forums
closely. If they did, they would discover that an increasing amount of
their storage is being wasted on posts by our resident idiot MCR that
while amusing:

a)are now months past their sell-by
b)contribute zip
c)have probably been regurgitated and plagiarized from some other
site.

I enjoy reading this forum for ideas and information. I do not enjoy
seeing the moniker of this propellorhead on threads I'm interested in -
together with the resultant response from fellow members.

This guy could start an argument in an empty room.

Now, where is the button to make a recommendation to Logitech
moderators to get this idiot barred?

Many thanks

--
pandasharka