Soundman;690607 Wrote:
> It's not suitable to test TT-mods. As Triode writes: "The applet only
> supports changes which can be made on the fly without restarting
> Touch". The TT-mods always require a restart (except for TT -k). Comes
> to it that the TT-mods should be tested all together, which is not
> possible with Triode's app. But it's the sum of all of them which
> really makes the difference.

I think some of the TT mods can be made to work with the approach in
the blind tester, others which require a reboot can't easily though I
am willing to consider extending the app so state it persits across
reboots.  However I do think its a valuable way to understand changes
whether its a batch of them or individually.  The included test set
does also make a change which I would be interested in people's
observation of...

--
Triode