Since acquiring my Touch, my SB3 has been relegated to the TV room,
connected to an A/V receiver via coax. Listening in there earlier
today, I noticed that the receiver loses lock between tracks on some
albums (not all), meaning that I lose the first half second or so of
each track, as the receiver has to lock on to the signal again. They're
all flac cd rips, so 16/44.1.

Is this related to digital silence? One of the albums which exhibits
the problem had gaps between tracks on the CD (the CD player counted
down -2, -1, 0 between tracks). Might this be the issue? Whatever the
cause, is there anything I can do at the ripping stage to avoid this
problem?

Any ideas? Searching the forums, I did find threads mentioning this
problem, but apparently a fix was made some time ago.

--
darrell