Mnyb;695874 Wrote:
> The NS10 ? Has it not some well understod flaws it is not neutral if you
> could read Swedish I would direct you to some nutty swedes that have
> suggested an anti ns10 filter to make productions tainted by it more
> pleasing ;)
>
> The NS1000 was very ubiquitous here for a while as SR got them in the
> radio studios ( some childhood memory of visiting SR studios and seing
> those beryllium domes for midrange and treble )

I can read swedish ok, please direct me to it!!

yes, the NS10 has some flaws(like any loudspeaker) but millions of
albums that we all love were mixed using them!

the HS80 is a very, very good performer!!

--
TheOctavist

Vortexbox>SBT(stock)>>Forssell MDAC-2>>>Klein and Hummell 0300D

Sota Sapphire/Lyra Kleos>>Bespoke Valve Phono Stage>>Mastersound Due
Venti>>Link Audio K100