For the major US audiophile publications, Stereophile, I would venture a
guess that the average age of the reviewers is somewhere around 50 to 55
years old. However if one doesn't count the oldest and the youngest
reviewer then the average age is more like 55 to 60 years old. (Youngest
reviewer is around 30 years old.)

In the case of The Absolute Sound, I would venture a guess that the
average age of the reviewers is somewhere around 70 to 75 years old.
However if one doesn't count the oldest and the youngest reviewer then
the average age is more like 55 to 60 years old. (Oldest reviewer is
around 85 years old.)

Audiophilia is slowly dying and as these dinosaurs die off so will high
end audio as we know it today. Full disclosure: I am 57 years old.