MediaCenter wrote:
> If am using NAD C390DD, I'll just go TP > NAD and wouldn't buy DEQ. I'll
> use the parametric in NAD to fix the room modes.
And you can also go Airport Express > NAD, and use the NAD's remote to
select the appropriate digital input - job done.

It strikes me that if you do go this route, you can think about selling
the Transporter (whose DAC and I/O flexibility you won't be using) and
replace it with a Touch. Of course, you need to audition the NAD before
you do this, to make sure you like the sound of its DAC and power amp.