diego wrote:
> Come on. We are again getting off topic into theoretical arguments here!
So what you really want is someone to tell you that they have a special
transport which causes a night and day improvement on any dac connected,
and can be guaranteed to do the same to yours.

I believe the word for such a person is "Salesman", but perhaps an
"enthusiast" will do. We have several of those around here, although
curiously when asked to enthuse  they seem to go all shy.
Have you tried SBGK's plastic sandwich box and tin foil mod? Apparently
it's great.