chill wrote:
> SuperQ - you're not allowed to say this.  The OP has made it clear that
> you're only allowed to post conjecture that reinforces his expectations.
> I'm surprised he let you get away with this.

OP says .

"Please note: I am not interested in hearing from the “LOL, you can’t
possibly be hearing a difference” chorus.  Post elsewhere if that is
your (only) response.. Rather, I am interested in thoughts as to why
Fidelizer (or any server OS optimisation) could help SQ on the SBT.."

Of course he can hear a difference nobody doubts that ,it is just that
it does not happen in the realm of data acoustic or electricity . As
these server tweaks does not change anything at the Touch end it still
buffers the same data the signal remains the same .

You can always hear differences , SuperQ just suggested the most
plausible mechanism that makes fidelizer do that for squeezeboxes ( it
may very well work for some issues in pc playback on that I have no
opinion ) , so it actually answered the question ? Without LoL