Disappointing to read about Logitech's refusal to assist, and I do hope
you're able to force them into resolving the issue Rob, because the TP's
a nice piece of kit and a very pricy (overpriced by today's standards)
one at that.

But really guys, you carry on as if the TP is the last word in audio
fidelity. Personally I don't think Logitech should ever contemplate a TP
v2 - it's not their game, sphere of competence or the market they serve
- all of that was in the Slimdevices domain. What Logitech do have
that's important to me is the Squeezebox ecosystem, without which my
enjoyment of my music would be severely diminished.  I've purchased a
few SB Touch devices and use them as players wherever I want to listen
to music. In my listening room I've forgone the TP, replacing it with a
Touch as transport, feeding an external DAC (which I've come to prefer
over the TP). The point is, as good as the TP is/ was, there are better
(and cheaper) DACs on the market today.