Archimago wrote:
> I think the results will  be surprising for most. I was certainly
> surprised as I checked the survey day to day and started to see the bias
> / significance building strongly a couple weeks into the test!
>
> Bottom line - most respondents thought the lossless Set sounded
> "inferior"!
>
> archimago.blogspot.com

Very interesting. You'll now need to change your identity and go into
the witness protection program. The Audiophiles will hunt you
down....particularly with this line:

"... it seems like the participants with more expensive equipment
preferred the lossy tracks."

Seriously though, nice work (and also nice work on the measurements in
the other thread).