I didn't respond to the survey because I could not establish a
preference.

However, I randomised "Keine Zeit" through playlists and listened a
total of 10 times (i.e. no "cherry picking" a sequence). I picked out
one that sounded "whiter" as A, 9 times out of the 10 tries. So I'm
pretty sure I could tell a difference clearly...but I couldn't tell
which was MP3 and which was lossless. All I knew is that A sounded
clearly "whiter", but I could not say whether A or B was better!

This chimes with azinck3's comment below.
Darren