Jeff52 wrote:
> I don't know where you went to law school and obtained your degree, but
> I sure hope you have paid your professional liability insurance premiums
> if your clients rely on your completely erroneous advice as a defense to
> a copyright infringement action.

I am not lawyer nor am I familiar with all the details of copyright laws
but I do know that copyright laws differ greatly from country to
country. The Berne Convention, to which Mr. Zombie refers, is used for
international issues and is not the same as the copyright law of an
individual country, which as you implied, can be quite different from
those outlined by Zombie. Best to check one' country's own laws when in
doubt.