Wombat wrote:
> For example
> http://www.hydrogenaudio.org/forums/index.php?showtopic=98753&hl=benchmark
> Look closely in the sig of the member John_Siau.
>
> Most likely they created a problem we didn´t had before we knew it :) I
> don´t worry about it to much but my idea here costs nothing and may give
> piece of mind.

Intersample peaks are not a problem as long as you are in the digital
domain. They only become an issue if the analog stages after (or in)
your DAC have no headroom. It is very, very unusual for analog stages to
have no headroom - usually distortion just increases ever so slightly
when you exceed the nominal maximum signal. In any case, any problems
with headroom are a sign of bad design.