You have to love this comment appearing after the article of the P.W.B.
Cream Electret.

Chemical 'C'
Submitted by sudont on December 8, 2012 - 9:56am.

I have no difficulty believing that chemical compounds can enhance the
listening experience. My own tweak - let's call it chemical "c" -
greatly enhances the emotional impact, sweetness, liquidity, and
three-dimensionality of my system. Instead of rubbing it on components,
or placing it near cables and power supplies, one simply smokes a small
amount at the beginning of the session.

The improvement is immediate and undeniable. One becomes deeply engaged
with the music, and the equipment "disappears." In other words, it's
just you and the music. Thoughts of newer, more expensive equipment are
replaced by a contented feeling of, "I can't believe how freaking
awesome this sounds!" And, relatively speaking, it's an inexpensive
tweak.