It's strange. When I was young all I cared about was the music. Then as
I got older, the equipment became more and more important and the music
less so. Now I seem to have come full circle and it's the music that
matters once again. And, let's face it, you can buy an awful lot more
music when you're not splashing out for a new piece of gear every six
months.

Steve.

Home: 3*SB3 (1 dead), 1*Touch, 1*Boom, 5*Radio, iPeng/SqueezePad on 2G
iPad, SbS 7.5.1 on Acer Aspire easyStore H340 WHS.
Cabin: 1*Touch running 7.5.0 on itself with 32GB SDHC card.