I didn't wade through the whole advert, but in my opinion there is no
reason to use this with a SB system. The boogeyman "jitter" is not going
to insert itself between the server running LMS and the Squeezebox that
is connected to the audio setup. That trip from the server to the SB is
made asynchronously over ethernet or wifi, for which timing errors (ie,
jitter) are not an issue, unless you include as "timing" the extreme
case of dropouts because the data can't be supplied fast enough.

If one connects their computer directly to their audio system then there
-might- be a rationale for such a product. Mind you, there are some who
contend that jitter is even an issue over TCP/IP networks, but I'll let
them explain to you how that supposedly works.