Mnyb wrote:

> For some reason none of the aviable "magic audiophile software" vendors
> will do this , they fill there websites with anecdotes instead . Despite
> that it is possible to prove their products they somehow always avoid
> this very powerfull product verification ?

So true. Double blind tests could solve a lot of issues and answer a lot
of questions regarding differences (as they do every day in the worlds
of medicine, science, and engineering). But they'd be out of business if
they did this. To paraphrase P.T. Barnum (??), "There's a sucker born
every minute" and there are magical audio solution sellers waiting in
line to attract them as customers.

*Location 1:* VortexBox (2.2) > LMS 7.8 > Transporter, Touch, Boom,
Radio w/Battery (all ethernet except Radio)
*Location 2:* VBA 3TB (2.2) > LMS 7.7.2 > Touch > Benchmark DAC I, Boom,
Radio w/Battery (all ethernet except Radio)
*Office:* Win7(64) > LMS 7.8 > SqueezePlay
*Spares:* VBA 4TB, SB3, Touch (3), Radio (3), CONTROLLER
*Controllers:* iPhone4S (iPeng), iPad2 (iPengHD & SqueezePad),
CONTROLLER, or SqueezePlay 7.8 on Win7(64) laptop
Ripping (FLAC) - dbpoweramp, Tagging - mp3tag, Spotify