bhaagensen wrote:
> I'm pretty sure some of the WiMP flacs are different from my/the
> CD-version. As to how this could be, I think you gave a fairly good
> summary. Would be nice to have the opinions of others who could for
> example have another "pressing" of The Man in Black, if such exists. So
> I think you kind of gave the answer to you own question.

Ooooh you mean The man in Black !!!! Couldn't find the album "The Man
Comes Around" as you wrote earlier....... But I don't have the CD so I
can't compare. But WIMP has 3 versions of it too ......

Callesoroe
Living room: Transporter, Tact RCS 2.2X digital preamp, Martin Logan
Vista speakers, AMPS(Icepower): Acoustic Reality Ear Enigma
PLUS(PANELS), Acoustic Reality Ear TWO MKII(Bas)
Kitchen: SB-duet, Beresford TC7510 DAC, Prodipe Pro 5 active bi-amp
speakers.