Archimago wrote:
> You should try running that Touch measurement again. No way it can do
> -130dB from 20-20kHz. If you're measuring the analogue output, you
> should be getting about -105dB with 24-bit audio. This correlates nicely
> with what John Atkinson got in the Stereophile measurements using much
> more expensive pro  equipment.

My RMMA results gave me final noise level at -106.1 but I am talking
about the screenshot which shows information down -130+ like with your
Touch screen shot in your blog being showed underneath here. I wonder
about these very low readings that are passed the EMUs skills.

15474

http://archimago.blogspot.ca/2013/02/measurements-logitech-squeezebox-touch.html

|Filename: Noise+24-96.jpg                                          |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=15474|