Apesbrain wrote:
> OMG, I hadn't thought of that! I've been looking for something to
> restore my wireless signal strength.

I have just the thing for you:

The new "Audiophile Air In Can"!!

15692

Audiophile Air In Can (or AAiC, for short) is a revolutionary new
product that guarantees to improve the wireless signal for any wireless
network used to stream digital audio files. Based on years of extensive
research using the most advanced science known to man, AAiC has been
developed to ensure that the wireless signal which leaves one's router
is exactly the same signal that reaches any and all of the wireless
devices on one's network. While a full explanation of this amazing new
product can be found in our 200 page white paper (and don't I look great
in that white lab coat?) a simplified version is that when AAiC is
released into the wireless signal path it realigns the air molecules so
that the wi-fi signal can travel through the air without any undue
strain and resistance. This means that each information packet in the
wi-fi signal arrives without the need to ever have to resend even a
single packet. Removing packet resends means that any wireless device
will operate with much less stress and less stress means vastly improved
sound, in the case of audio devices and vastly improved images, in case
of video and picture devices.

|Filename: aerosol1-300x246.jpg                                     |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=15692|

Living Rm: Transporter-SimAudio pre/power amps-Vandersteen 3A Sign. &
sub
Home Theater: Touch-Marantz HTR-Energy Veritas 2.1 & Linn sub
Computer Rm: Touch-Headroom Desktop w/DAC-Aragon amp-Energy Veritas 2.1
& Energy sub
Bedroom: Touch-HR Desktop w/DAC-Audio Refinement amp-Energy Veritas 2.0
Guest Rm: Duet-Sony soundbar
Garage: SB3-JVC compact system
Controls: iPeng; SB Controller; Moose & Muso
Server: SBS on dedicated windows 7 computer w/2 Drobos