Mnyb wrote:
> Did you tag the files , I downloaded this along while ago and modified
> the tags , but I did not remember off there where any tags in them .
> But in many cases they can be way back in new music look at the changed
> date of the file " new music " actually just reflects modification date
> of the file not when you scanned them

Found them... Not in new music,  and I had checked but not modified the
tags. I always assumed that "new music" was based on the file date
rather than the tags... Learn something new every day!

Thanks,

Jon

Main system: SB Touch, Arcam A85, Tannoy V4i speakers
SB Classic into JVC R-1XL Stereo Receiver and JPW bookshelf speakers (an
Ebay/ Freecycle set up!)
SB Boom, Logitech Z4 subwoofer
SB Radio
LMS 7.7.3 running on WHS 2011 on a HP Prolaint Microserver
Orange Squeeze/ Squeeze Commander on Google Nexus 7 and HTC One