Archimago wrote:
> The dithering algorithm will be MBIT+ from iZotope RX 3. I find it
> transparent. It's proprietary, noise shaped and I've heard many pros
> preferring it to the usual TPDF... Although I suspect TPDF would be
> fine!
Unfortunately i guess it will be pretty easy to spot the noise dither
shaped curve somehow or substract differences from the files easy then.
I will happily helping try to check your files for fake analysis
detection.
btw. for such a test LossyWAV surely is a nice candidate. It
demonstrates impressively how some music can even sound the same when
some parts are only using down to 12bit
http://wiki.hydrogenaudio.org/index.php?title=LossyWAV

Transporter (modded) -> RG142 -> Avantgarde Acoustic based 500VA
monoblocks -> Sommer SPK240 -> self-made speakers