Julf wrote:
> "But you can't measure what we hear" :)
>

> I guess the only frontier remaining unmeasured is the issue of
> supposedly "bit-perfect, but better" player software.

Hey - remember back in 2013 I had a look at good ol' JPLAY:
http://archimago.blogspot.com/2013/06/measurements-part-ii-bit-perfect.html

I believe I found a bug back then and I see those guys are still in
business. Furthermore, they're now selling a line of "JCAT"
audiophile-approved hardware like 5V PSU, USB cards, ethernet cables,
USB cables. Even SATA cables.

See Julf, that's the kind of hardware you need for this audiophile
streaming site for all the servers you're planning!

Archimago's Musings: (archimago.blogspot.com) A 'more objective'
audiophile blog.