Mnyb wrote:
> What happens when we rip such CD I suspect that this info gets lost ? Do
> you know a way to regognises this a marking on the cd case , put it in a
> 25 year old CD player and watch the de-emp ligth come on ?
> Is there a de-emp filter for foobar or dBpower amp etc ?

*Filters*
foobar2000 (foo_dsp_effect)
sox

*Detection*
dBpoweramp

There are probably many others too. As de-emphasis just is a filter, it
could be done using any filter editor if you know the coefficients. I
once saw eledged ones at some website.

Best Regards,
Gandhi

not often enough well recorded and mastered cds *|* dbpoweramp with
accuraterip *|* flac *|* fanless asrock z77e-itx intel i5-3570t *|*
ubuntu 12.04.1 lts 32-bit *|* lms 7.8.0 *|* brutefirdrc 3.0 (rewv5) *|*
transporter (balanced out) *|* thule ia252b *|* audio physic scorpio *|*
no fancy cables. *+* also some booms. *+* harmony 525s for them all,
including waking the server from s3.