Archimago wrote:
> Ralph,
> My apologies for asking such an obvious question about DSD downloads
> here.
>
> Of course, everyone here is too cheap to buy $100/ft USB cables and
> unworthy of Chateau Petrus or Louis XIII. Clearly, you guys are not
> "True Believers in the Audiophile Experience" (TBAE).
>
> Heed the words of *I Audinthians 6:9-10*:
>
> Verily I say unto thee:
>
> "Do you not know that the -*cloth eared*- will not inherit the kingdom
> of the -*TBAE*-?
> Do not be deceived:
> Neither the -*faithless unbeliever*- nor -*objectivist slanderers*- nor
> -*audio chartists*- nor men who -*use objective implements*-
> nor -*the frugal*- nor the -*common consumer patrons*- nor -*mid-fi
> devotees*- nor -*Double Blind Test fornicators*-
> nor -*acolytes of blasphemous empiricism*- will inherit the kingdom of
> -*The Absolute Sound*-."
>
> I believe all is not lost Ralph. Repent now and immediately purchase an
> audiophile ethernet cable (get a second mortgage if you -must-). Despite
> your unworthiness, -*Audesus sacrificed himself for YOU*-. Come, return
> to the fold and no longer linger as the prodigal son. Then spread the
> good news far and wide!
>
> Amen.
>
> :-) Happy Dynamic Range Day on Friday, everyone...

Wow! Just like an other religion audiophilia allows for atonement and
redemption. So with that in mind I've decided to start small and slowly
work my back into the fold without destroying my credit rating.
Therefore my first purchase will be this Premium Upgrade Headphone Cable
for my Sennheiser HD800 headphones:
http://www.audioadvisor.com/prodinfo.asp?number=CRHPCL800&gclid=Cj0KEQjw_9OoBRChj9vMo5CHrdUBEiQAJ6YRPXsmwHkl60J-XKI5AjUnCrfeLpbGD1GkDkywlS3EKAYaAmEm8P8HAQ

And thanks once again Archimago for helping me hear the light!

Living Rm: Transporter-SimAudio pre/power amps-Vandersteen 3A Sign. &
sub
Home Theater: Touch-Marantz HTR-Energy Veritas 2.1 & Linn sub
Computer Rm: Touch-Headroom Desktop w/DAC-Aragon amp-Energy Veritas 2.1
& Energy sub
Bedroom: Touch-HR Desktop w/DAC-Audio Refinement amp-Energy Veritas 2.0
Guest Rm: Duet-Sony soundbar
Garage: SB3-JVC compact system
Controls: iPeng; SB Controller; Moose & Muso
Server: SBS on dedicated windows 7 computer w/2 Drobos