adyc wrote:
> It is designed by John Swenson. He used it with great effect with his
> Touch. Don't dismiss it easily. I have one and it certainly works.

It is not the typical hawking of $1,000/meter cables or claims of that
ilk.  I'm not edumacated enough to know if John's theories, as he's put
into practice, are sound science.  But my lay read of his explanations
would suggest that there's some merit here.

http://uptoneaudio.com/pages/j-swenson-tech-corner

It would appear to me that this REGEN device is contributing to reducing
some kind of analog noise that almost any USB dac would produce,
internally.  Not that it validates anything, but there sure seem to be
an awful lot of folks who are liking the little gadget...and at $175 it
wouldn't appear that John and Alex are trying to rip people off
price-wise, either.

Rg

System information
Main: Vortexbox/Squeezelite > USB> Benchmark DAC2 D > LFD LE IV
Signature amp > Revel Performa F208 speakers.

Home Theatre:  Touch (Wired) > Pioneer VSX 919 > Energy Take 5 Classic
5.1, Touch FW 7.8.0-r16754.

LMS 7.9.0 - 0.71.20150313git1426153261 on a 1TB Micro Vortexbox
Appliance, V 2.3.